ICYMI: Government Contracting Movements over MDW '19
Your Pulse Gals want to help you get back to business as we return from honoring our fallen servicemen and women. Monday (and maybe Friday) may have been a day of R&R but FederalBizOpps (FBO.gov) and General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules didn’t take a break.
Here are our most noteworthy opportunities that posted while your out-of-office was up.
Pre-Solicitation Bids 🔦
1. GSA/TTS. Talent Team Recruiting Support
RFI will assist GSA in the finalization of TTS’ procurement strategy and requirements for their recruiting support services. Access more information here.
2. GSA/OAS. Enterprise Content Application Services (ECAS) Environment Application and Website Portfolio
This RFI was released under both FBO and GSA IT-70 Schedule under RFQ1368550. Access more information here.
3. WHS. Negotiating Better Business Outcomes
The Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (OASD(A)) is seeking input from business sources for its Negotiating to Better Business Outcome Support. Access more information here.
4. DARPA. Optimization of Distributed Real-time Intelligent Vehicle Electronics (O-DRIVE)
DARPA released RFI for Optimization of Distributed Real-time Intelligent Vehicle Electronics (O-DRIVE). Access more information here.
5. HHS/NIH. Administrative Support for Chernobyl Projects: Clinical Cohort of Ukrainian Cleanup Workers and Ukrainian Thyroid/Breast Cancer Project
The Radiation Epidemiology Branch (REB), Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics (DCEG), National Cancer Institute (NCI), is considering re-competing, on a full and open competition basis, a contract for administrative and financial management oversight to assure timely progress in field work, data collection, and data/sample transfer and analyses. Access more information here.
6. Army/ACC. JTF-GTMO Services (Intelligence & FOIA)
Army Contracting Command - US SOUTHCOM Headquarters will be issuing on a competitive basis, a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contract for the purpose of supporting JTF-GTMO (Intelligence & FOIA). Access more information here.
Active Bids ✅
1. DOC/NOAA. Blockchain Technology Data Management
Fisheries Service, Northeast Fisheries Science Center (NEFSC) is conducting a project to develop and evaluate a prototype data sharing platform that attempts to redefine the collection, storage, distribution, analysis and impact of fisheries dependent data using data visualization and analysis applications on electronic logbooks. Access more information here.
2. DOJ/BOP. Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Support
National Acquisitions Section (NAS) intends to make a single award of a firm-fixed price, requirements contract for certification of compliance with the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) of 2003 standards for all institutions of the Bureau located in the 48 contiguous states, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Access more information here.
3. USACE. Geospatial Research, Integration, Development and Support (GRIDS) III Small Business Set-Aside (SBSA)
The US Army Geospatial Center (AGC) in Alexandria, Virginia intends to award a Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) from this RFP. Access more information here.
4. USACE/Little Rock. Professional Land Survey Services IDC primarily for Border Infrastructure Project Management Office
The contracts to be awarded under this acquisition strategy/plan are primarily intended to support Professional Land Survey Services for the border infrastructure program along the Southwestern Border of the United States, but may also be used in support of other Professional Land Survey Service needs for USACE programs within the boundaries of the Southwestern Division (SWD) and the South Pacific Division (SPD). Access more information here.
5. LOC. Machine Learning Pilot
LOC released final RFP for SME to perform R&D for a machine learning (ML) pilot program that will help maximize the use of its digital collections while supporting emerging styles of research and use. Access more information here.
6. USACE/Jordan. Management and Engineering Services Contract
USAID/Jordan is considering a project to provide technical assistance to the Non Revenue Water (NRW) program, and improve water utilities' self-reliance by improving their capacities to plan, design, procure, and manage infrastructure upgrades so that future upgrades can be completed autonomously. Access more information here.
Awarded Bids 🏆
1. DOE. Comprehensive IT Support Services and Thought Leadership BPA
DOE issued $12M award to Accenture Federal for Comprehensive IT Support Services and Thought Leadership BPA. Access more information here.
2. USN/NAVAIR. AIR-4.11 Special Operations Forces Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (SOF C5ISR)
USN/NAVAIR issued $84M award to BAE for AIR-4.11 Special Operations Forces Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (SOF C5ISR). Access more information here.
3. DISA/USSOCOM. Deployed Operations Telecommunication Program
DITC awarded a $977M Single-Award BPA to DRS Global Enterprise Solutions. Access more information here.
4. USACE/Fort Worth. Border Infrastructure Design-Build Construction Project
USACE/Forth Worth issued $43.7M award to Kiewit Infrastructure West Co. for a border infrastructure design build construction project. Access more information here.
5. DFAS. Audit Readiness, Audit Liaison and Systems Support for the Office of the UOSD Comptroller
Guidehouse has been awarded a $14M modification to previously awarded contract HQ042316F5002 for audit readiness, audit liaison and systems support. Access more information here.
6. USAF/AFSL. Hypersonic Vehicle Flight Test Structure
University of Dayton Research Institute has been awarded a $10M cost-plus-fixed-fee contract for the development of Hypersonic Vehicle Flight Test Structure. Access more information here.
Upcoming Events 📆
1. USN/NSWC. In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) of the Future Series Forum Event
USN updated the dates for their ISEA of the Future Services Forum Event. Access more information here.
2. DHA. MHS Vendor Day
DHA MHS Vendor Day is a cooperative venture by the military service medical logistics agencies located on Fort Detrick in Frederick, MD. Access more information here.
3. USACE/Vicksburg. Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) Small Business Industry Day
The event will provide industry a forum to learn about ERDC. A list of forecasted opportunities for FY19 thru FY21 will be available. Access more information here.
4. HHS/HRSA. National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB) Industry Information Day
The Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Health Workforce, will be hosting a National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB) Industry Information Day. Access more information here.