Hiring full-time GovCon expertise is expensive. That’s where we come in.
The average hourly cost for GovCon Business Development professional ranges from $56 to a staggering $187, so let The Pulse supplement your existing internal resources.
Only The Pulse connects the candid context, refreshing insights, and real contractual data required to help you optimize your BD engine. We know the resources provided by The Pulse aren’t company-tailored - but they can provide a look into industry trends and activity to help narrow the scope of your own research - giving your business developer an hour back.
By paying LESS than the price of ONE HOUR of your Business Developer’s time, you can empower your existing BD team by leveraging our research into more meaningful insight for your company.
Convinced? Read on to learn more about our membership options…
Subscription to our regular e-newsletter which includes:
- Bulletins: Industry updates and announcements.
- Not the Thought That Counts: Our take on thought leadership articles.
- Industry Exposé Highlights: A high-level view of our Exposé findings and insights into that week's Pipeline Playbook.
Subscribe to The Pulse
- Subscription to our regular e-newsletter
- Subscription to our exclusive monthly e-newsletter, including:
- Updates to previously-covered Pulse Contracts
- In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Pertinent news, policy changes, and industry information
- Industry and Government Event Summaries and Presentations
- Exclusive access to members-only content, partnerships, and outreach events.
- 15% OFF our Industry Exposé Pipeline Playbook
- 25% OFF our GovCon PI (Pulse Insights) Reports
Become a Member
- Download our Pipeline Playbook ($99 regular, $85 for members)
- Gain insight (and a few laughs) from our Thought Leadership articles and download the corresponding GovCon PI Reports Our take on thought leadership articles.
- Enjoy our social media shenanigans on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Medium
Browse the Store